Conditioning for Success is a personal training business based in West Sussex.
We offer bespoke training, whatever your fitness and nutritional goals.
Everybody looks to ‘condition’ their body in some way of other, whether it is to train for a particular sport/event, lose weight, become more toned, improve their core strength, increase muscle, etc, etc. The list goes on. What I can do is support you in reaching that goal, to provide you with that knowledge, motivation and confidence to help you to achieve that success.
- In 2006 I graduated from University with a BA in physical education.
- I went on to coach at my local rugby club where I had been playing for the past few years.
- I have been training in a gym for myself for the past 8 years.
- I mainly focus on strength and conditioning which is ideal for the sport I love.
- In 2013 I qualified as a level 3 nutrition consultant.
Since then I have used this knowledge to not only improve my own nutritional intake but also that of many others.
The next step was to become a qualified personal trainer. I have always gained great self-satisfaction from my own workout programmes, which in time have developed and progressed hugely and this has been a great factor in providing not only training programmes to achieve set goals but also to provide variety and imagination to those who may not have always seen exercise as fun.